what to do if u dislike a tumblr blogger:
- unfollow them
feel free to ask me anything c:
if you don't like my theme i'm not even sorry because john gREEN OKAY
so i just found a thing
is that even-?
okay that’s not
is that even legal
imagine your icon delivering you a pizza
david: HERE’S YOUR PIZZA
me: okay let me j-
fic where there’s realistic development, realizations and progressions of relationships
Last updated: April 5th 1897
I thought you could use a transparent dancing angel…
today in science class we were talking about thunderstorms and we looked out the window and there was a storm in the distance so i quietly whispered “the oncoming storm” and the kid behind me banged his knee on the desk and choked i think i have found my soulmate
this wasn’t supposed to get any notes omg
i ship it
We are dating
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Do not reach for the stars. They are giant balls of fiery gas. Waste of time.
why is the female hero so often tomboyish
why cant there just be one like oops i chipped my barbie pink nail polish while brutally killing an entire armada of time traveling ninja pirates
with my hair curler
DROPPING A SHAMPOO BOTTLE IN THE SHOWER IS ONE OF THE MOST TERRIFYING EXPERIENCES IN LIFE
i googled “starbucks australia” under google images
and i found this